WiCompli – Data Protection Learning Tool
Data Protection Can be Fun! and now available for digital virtual delivery.
WiCompli Digital is also available as part of a blended learning experience with QA Certified Data Protection Foundation & Practitioner.
- Getting to grips with the changes under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), is a must. WiCompli is a game-based solution that brings the subject alive and embeds learning. We have teamed up with AKD Solutions, an international learning and development consultancy and together we have fused our expertise, experience and the ethos that “people learn more when they are having fun”.
- WiCompli - a 3 step package to learning: An educational animated video, which sets out the GDPR Essentials. A game that stimulates more in-depth thinking and application of data protection principles. An online assessment to consolidate learning. Successful candidates will receive a certificate of completion.
- WiCompli is a tangible "talking piece" in the learning environment, sparking conversation, stimulating collaboration and creating an energising learning experience. The WiCompli learning game can be used by all colleagues, from frontline to senior management. It can be used for as little as 90 minutes up to a whole day, depending on the learning objectives and needs.
Learning about Data Protection and the GDPR the fun way…
A comprehensive game based learning solution.
- Face-2-Face or Remote delivery
- Flexible - for frontline, senior managers and even IG Teams
- Addresses several learning styles – 3 distinct elements
- People learn more when they are having fun
- Learning is consolidated on several levels
Get in Touch to speak with one of our experts and find out how we can help you on your journey to success
International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN.
07939 241 650
``Easy when you know how``
Improvement starts with knowledge, knowledge starts here.
``Making it possible``
It always seems impossible until it's done.
``The key to success``
Knowledge and experience when and where you need it most.